- Single Lane applicator to apply PakTech PakLock handles
- The system applies PakLock handles to filled beverage cans
- Starwheel drives cans through the application area.
- In-line conveyor layout
- Includes 4ft conveyor
- Anodized aluminum feed and application assembly
- Fully welded brushed stainless steel frame construction
- Festo pneumatic components
- Allen Bradley controls components
- Waterfall sorter-automated handle feeder
- 80 psi air @ 4-8 SCFM
- 100 cans/minute (20% safety margin)
- Up to 100 cans per minute, on demand, continuous motion PakLock application
- Adjustable for 12oz, 16oz, 19.2oz, and metric standard cans
- Change parts available to run sleek cans
- Waterfall sorter takes bulk, loose caps and automatically orients them for application
- Waterfall sorter hopper fits one box of caps, allowing over 30 minutes runtime between refill
- Touchscreen HMI at operator station
- 19.2oz can change over parts
- Sleek can change over parts
- Waterfall sorter hopper size standard or narrow
The PakTech Applicator Difference
PakTech applicators are more than just automated packaging machines.
They are the Safe, Smart, Simple, and Efficient way to package your product. That’s the PakTech difference.
Designed with safety in mind, each model is put through a rigorous risk assessment, to safeguard your employees and your business. UL and CE certifications available.
PakTech applicators are a dependable, durable part of your operation. The smart way to package your product for market.
Designed with ease of use in mind, our applicators are straight forward and intuitive to operate. Simply the right choice to package your product.
Efficient and effective, PakTech applicators run every single day – 24-7.