Oregon Precision Industries, Inc., dba PakTech
Order Processing, Pricing and Shipping Policy
• Pricing of production handles is order volume dependent and subject to change. A formal quote would be provided by the Sales Department, which is valid for up to 60 days from the date of issuance. Pricing is based FOB Eugene, OR and includes choice of standard colors. Handles requiring UPC labels must be approved, and pricing is an additional $12 – $15/M depending on order volumes.
• UPC & DECO Labels– we require a one-time startup fee of $250 for each new UPC code or DECO label initial order (not for repeat orders)
• For orders from single cavity prototype molds, handle pricing will be $250/M regardless of order volume. Single cavity prototype molds are intended for small volume, start-up projects only.
• Our Minimum Order requirement (with or without UPC labels, including custom color) is 25,000 handles OR one single pallet (if pallet quantity is less than 25M). Exceptions will be considered on a limited basis.
• We are a “make to order company” and therefore do not inventory handles. Typical lead time from receipt of PO to shipment date is as follows:
• Packaging is detailed on each quote, but is optimized for each handle and is subject to change if deemed necessary. Please note that packaging counts provided during the prototype stage are an estimate, and likely to change once in production. POs will be fulfilled according to the closest box count above the PO requirement.
• Your purchase order will be received and production will be confirmed according to your requested ship date. One ship address per purchase order. An Order Acknowledgement will be emailed from your Customer Service Account Manager (CSAM) by the next business day. If you submit a PO but do not receive an order acknowledgement please contact your CSAM. This is our final confirmation before your order is made and shipped, so please carefully review this document and send approval or make changes via fax or e-mail within 24 hours.
• We allow a maximum of two handle colors (split equally) per pallet regardless of pallet count. Minimum order 25,000 handles OR one single pallet (if pallet quantity is less than 25M) is required.
• PakTech has a wide variety of stock colors and we hope to provide handles using stock colors. In the event that a custom color is required, the following Custom Color Policy applies:
• Order cancellation requests must be received prior to start of order manufacturing. As we are a make to order company we regret that we are not able to accept returns.
• There is a two-week lead time for Hand Applicator orders (see web site for details about applicators). Hand Applicators are $65 each. PakTech handles must be applied correctly by the user, and PakTech is not responsible for misapplied handles.
• PakTech ships BEST WAY F.O.B. Eugene unless otherwise specified. All claims for loss or damage in transit must be made against the carrier. Shipping quotes and estimates are available upon request, and freight discounts are applied. Shipping estimates are available for information only. Quoted shipping costs are binding and detailed on all order invoices
• For customers arranging their own freight, please note:
• Terms: Payment is due when the product is shipped unless other arrangements have been agreed to in writing. Prepayment terms are at the discretion of PakTech, and will be determined according to payment history and transactions.
• Payment: Visa, MasterCard & Amex payment are all accepted. All transactions are required to be in US Dollars. PakTech Tax ID number is 93-0971422. PakTech makes every effort to protect our customer’s credit card information. We are compliant with the guidelines set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI). We use a trusted credit card processor and only process credit card payments using a secure, dedicated terminal. Payments processed through exchange services are subject to a 3% convenience fee, charged at the time of payment. Past due accounts will be subject to a finance charge as provided in our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• For all new, custom handle projects, please note the following standard details:
• All new projects or changes to an existing package must be approved in writing by PakTech. Please notify your Sales Manager of any new projects or changes to your bottles and caps. PakTech requires new samples for QA fit and function testing before we can internally approve the handle and an order can be accepted. QA requires product samples with cap/closure be sent for fit/function testing and approval. Example two bottles for TwinPak, six bottles/cans for 6Pak application.
• PakTech recommends using handles (with and without labels) within 12 months of receipt. Handles used within this period ensure the highest-quality performance.
• All sales are subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
We are pleased to be a trusted provider for your packaging needs. By proceeding with an order, this illustrates the acceptance of this Order Processing, Pricing and Shipping Policy and our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.