- Dual Lane applicator to apply PakTech Quad Pak, 6 Pak and
- 8 Pak Can Carriers
- The system applies Can Carriers to filled beverage cans
- Cans accumulate in two rows
- Grippers collate cans for carrier application
- Cans are pneumatically driven through the application area
- UL listed industrial controls enclosure and CE certified machine
- Slide or straight feed conveyor layout options
- 38” to 54” Top of conveyor height adjustment
- Anodized aluminum feed and application assembly
- Fully welded brushed stainless steel frame construction
- Festo pneumatic components
- Allen Bradley, Keyence and IFM sensors
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix™* PLC
- Allen Bradley HMI Touchscreen
- Stainless steel slope top 4X controls enclosure
- 120V +/- 10% single phase @ 20 AMPS
- 5.5 Bar air @ 2.0 cfm and 8 SCFM at
- 20 cycles/minute (20% safety margin)
- 24 VDC control power
- 30 cycle per minute on demand Can Carrier application rate
- Adjustments for 12oz and 16oz can application
- Operator required for manual loading of Can Carrier feeder
- Tool-less changeover between Can Carrier types
- Selectable in-line bypass mode
- 19.2oz can change over parts
- Sleek can change over parts
- Slim can change over parts
- Siemens PLC and HMI
The PakTech Applicator Difference
PakTech applicators are more than just automated packaging machines.
They are the Safe, Smart, Simple, and Efficient way to package your product. That’s the PakTech difference.
Designed with safety in mind, each model is put through a rigorous risk assessment, to safeguard your employees and your business. UL and CE certifications available.
PakTech applicators are a dependable, durable part of your operation. The smart way to package your product for market.
Designed with ease of use in mind, our applicators are straight forward and intuitive to operate. Simply the right choice to package your product.
Efficient and effective, PakTech applicators run every single day – 24-7.