CCA 875 plus
- Applicator applies PakTech QuadPak and 6Pak Can Carriers to filled 2.60-inch diameter 12oz cans (16oz cans with optional change parts)
- OMAC PackML PackTag Ready compliant controls system for line integration
- Applies carriers in dual lane format
- Integrated conveyor for backpressure control
- Star wheels meter cans for carrier application
- Continuous motion handle application
- UL listed industrial controls enclosure constructed to NFPA 79 standards
- 32” to 56” Top of conveyor height adjustment
- On demand Can Carrier application optimized to 875 cans per minute
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum handle track and feed assembly
- Auto handle queue magazine to minimize reload frequency
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix™* PLC control
- Allen-Bradley Panelview™* HMI (requires VPN or broadband connection, not included)
- Industrial Ethernet/IP™* controls bus
- Allen-Bradley PowerFlex™* 525 variable frequency drives
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix™* 5500 servo drives
- Allen-Bradley 800T pushbuttons
- IFM, Banner and Panasonic sensors
- SEW conveyor drive gear motors
- Bodine Pacesetter inverter duty fractional HP gear motors
- Festo pneumatic components
- Brushed 304 stainless steel frame construction
- Stainless steel control enclosures
- Electrical service must be specified by customer at time of order
- 5.5 – 10 Bar compressed air supply @ 2 CFM
- Operator required for manual loading of handle feeder queue
- HMI selectable changeover between QuadPak and 6Pak carriers
- HMI selectable in-line bypass mode to allow cans to pass through CCA875 conveyor without applying multi-pack Can Carriers
- 16/19.2 oz can change over parts
- Sleek can change over parts
- PackML state model control system
- Ethernet/IP integration between upstream and downstream equipment
- Dual lane side transfer conveyor infeed
- Ambient temperature 32 – 100°F (0-38°C)
- Ambient humidity normally 75%RH or less, no condensation, dew nor frost allowed
- Cans must be provided, back-to-back with no gaps in two balanced lanes
- Parallel(side) transfer of cans onto machine in-feed, PakTech does not recommend dead plate transfers above 280 cans-per-minute
- EtherNet/IP integration between upstream and downstream equipment
- Minimum upstream accumulation capacity: 2 minutes at customer’s maximum CPM rate
- Recommended downstream conveyor length should be adequate to hold 100 cans of product prior to the downstream obstructed detection sensor
- Minimum 80 PSI compressed air source required capable of sustained 2 CFM air flow
The PakTech Applicator Difference
PakTech applicators are more than just automated packaging machines.
They are the Safe, Smart, Simple, and Efficient way to package your product. That’s the PakTech difference.
Designed with safety in mind, each model is put through a rigorous risk assessment, to safeguard your employees and your business. UL and CE certifications available.
PakTech applicators are a dependable, durable part of your operation. The smart way to package your product for market.
Designed with ease of use in mind, our applicators are straight forward and intuitive to operate. Simply the right choice to package your product.
Efficient and effective, PakTech applicators run every single day – 24-7.