CCA 440 plus
SAFERisk assessed. UL listed industrial controls enclosure constructed to NFPA 79 standards. SMARTSingle Lane applicator to apply PakTech Quad Pak and 6Pak Can Carriers. The system applies Can Carriers to filled beverage cans. SIMPLECapable of processing up to 440 plus cans per minute with a 15% surge rate when needed. Adjustments for 12oz and 16oz can application.
Financing Available. Learn More
- Applicator applies PakTech QuadPak and 6Pak Can Carriers to filled 2.60-inch diameter 12oz cans (16oz cans with optional change parts)
- OMAC PackML PackTag Ready compliant controls system for line integration
- Applies carriers in dual lane format
- Integrated conveyor for backpressure control
- Star wheels meter cans for carrier application
- Continuous motion handle application
- UL listed industrial controls enclosure constructed to NFPA 79 standards
- 38” to 56” Top of conveyor height adjustment
- On demand Can Carrier application optimized to meet customer’s required output rate
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum handle track and feed assembly
- Auto handle queue magazine to minimize reload frequency
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix™* PLC control with RS Logix 5000
- Allen-Bradley PanelView™* HMI (requires VPN or broadband connection, not included)
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix™* 5500 servo drives
- Allen-Bradley PowerFlex™* 525 variable frequency drives
- Allen-Bradley 800T pushbuttons
- IFM, Banner, and Panasonic sensors
- SEW conveyor drive gear motors
- Bodine Pacesetter inverter duty fractional HP gear motors
- Festo pneumatic components
- Brushed 304 stainless steel frame construction
- Stainless steel control enclosures
- Electrical service must be specified by customer at time of order
- 5.5 – 10 Bar compressed air supply @ 2 CFM
The PakTech Applicator Difference
PakTech applicators are more than just automated packaging machines.
They are the Safe, Smart, Simple, and Efficient way to package your product. That’s the PakTech difference.
Designed with safety in mind, each model is put through a rigorous risk assessment, to safeguard your employees and your business. UL and CE certifications available.
PakTech applicators are a dependable, durable part of your operation. The smart way to package your product for market.
Designed with ease of use in mind, our applicators are straight forward and intuitive to operate. Simply the right choice to package your product.
Efficient and effective, PakTech applicators run every single day – 24-7.