MPA 60 ultra
- Dual station Fanuc robotic handle application.
- Fanuc iR vision system for case ID with digital encoder case tracking.
- Up to 60 cycles per minute application rate
- OMAC PackML PackTag Ready compliant controls system for easy line integration.
- Product specific changeover settings are stored to HMI for fast product changeovers.
- Remote assistance connectivity equipped (requires VPN or broadband internet access, not included.)
- UL Listed industrial controls panel constructed to NFPA 79 standards.
- Fanuc robot end-of-arms equipped ready for tool-less quick change components.
- Four (4) independently indexing handle queue shuttles accommodate tool-less change part components.
- Built-in rugged case conveyor with integrated metering section to control case gap
- Fanuc LR Mate 200iD – 6 axis robots
- Fanuc high performance R-30iB Mate Plus controllers
- Allen-Bradley Panelview™* HMI
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix™* PLC control with RS 5000
- Industrial EtherNet/IP™ controls bus
- Allen-Bradley PowerFlex™* 525 variable frequency drives
- Allen Bradley 800T push-buttons
- Banner Engineering, Panasonic and AB sensors
- Intralox® high friction top conveyor belting
- SEW conveyor drive gear motors
- Allen Bradley Kinetix™* 5500 servo drives
- PIAB vacuum generators
- Festo pneumatic components
- Brushed 304 stainless steel welded frame
- Stainless steel control enclosures
- 480 VAC +/- 10% 3 Phase, 50 Amps electrical power supply required
- 80 PSI – 150 PSI compressed air supply @ 5 CFM
- Manual handle loading: Requires an operator for handle reloading
- 20-minute handle reload cycle (typical)
- Total handle capacity and reload time will be dependent on final design configuration
- Selectable in-line bypass mode to allow product pass through MPA30 conveyor
- Control panel enclosure Air Conditioning package
- Zero energy safety system for improved loading and maintenance safety
- Sick or Cognex product and packaging inspection system evaluating machine out-feed
- Cognex barcode scanner evaluating machine out-feed
- Automatic ARB™ product reject conveyor on machine out-feed (requires Sick 3D vision system)
- Change parts for specific handle/bottle combinations
- Robot pendant password protection
- Frame pedestal for high conveyor installations Installation Environment
- Low backpressure inlet conveyor is required to allow case accumulation at MPA30 metering section (No high friction conveyor belts)
- Ambient temperature 32 – 100°F (0-38°C)
- Ambient humidity normally 75%HR or less, no condensation, dew nor frost allowed
- Minimum 80 PSI compressed air source required capable of 5 CFM air flow
The PakTech Applicator Difference
PakTech applicators are more than just automated packaging machines.
They are the Safe, Smart, Simple, and Efficient way to package your product. That’s the PakTech difference.
Designed with safety in mind, each model is put through a rigorous risk assessment, to safeguard your employees and your business. UL and CE certifications available.
PakTech applicators are a dependable, durable part of your operation. The smart way to package your product for market.
Designed with ease of use in mind, our applicators are straight forward and intuitive to operate. Simply the right choice to package your product.
Efficient and effective, PakTech applicators run every single day – 24-7.